Mobil Oil Guam Inc. Press Releases
- More additives in Synergy Extra and Supreme+ to help improve engine performance
- New site design to give a clean, fresh and brighter feel
- Refreshed marketing to communicate fuel offers more consistently and effectively
Mobil is pleased to launch improved Synergy gasoline formulations with increased additives at its service stations in Guam to provide better fuel economy, help clean up engines and drive improved performance and responsiveness from our customers' vehicles. This is part of the new Mobil Synergy™ fuels program in Guam, with similar launches already held in other countries around the world.
The improved Synergy Extra and Synergy Supreme+ gasoline will be available to all motorists in Guam at 16 service stations from April 4, 2019. Along with the new offering, Mobil has invested to upgrade our forecourt image, so that customers can experience more attractive and brighter service stations, while continuing to enjoy the quality, service, value and convenience that we provide.
Mr. Jimmy Hau, President of Mobil Oil Guam Inc. said: "Our scientists have developed this improved formulation featuring the latest in global fuel technology, so that our customers can get more out of their drives."
"As an integral part of the new Synergy program, Mobil service stations are receiving a new look to provide customers with an enhanced overall station experience," he added.
A total of 16 service stations in Guam have already been converted to the new Synergy look. Conversion of the remaining four stations is expected to be completed later this year.
Key features of the new forecourt image are the Wave, Blade, Koala and Number Wedge. These design elements form a coordinated look to reduce clutter throughout the forecourt, and help customers focus on our fuels quality and marketing messages.
Mr. Hau added: "The image upgrade includes innovative design elements to communicate fuel offers more consistently and effectively to customers. We are always looking for ways to better serve our customers and these changes were made to enhance their buying experience."
We have been a member of the Guam community for over 60 years and we are constantly working to innovate and provide a higher quality offering to our customers.
This Synergy gasoline launch is the latest example of Mobil Oil Guam better serving the community and the motoring public and investing in Guam. Some notable contributions over the years include:
- Successful completion of 20 Mobil Service Station upgrades & canopy replacement projects from 2011-2015 to better service our customers and enhance the overall customer experience at our stations.
- Successful launch of Student Mobil Smiles Driver Rewards™ program for UOG and GCC students in 2014 – Providing Student members with a 3% fuel discount, as well as 6 Smiles points per gallon.
- A $100,000 contribution to UOG's Endowment Foundation which will enable and enhance the education for many students, for the benefit of Guam and her future generations.
- Investment to upgrade the Guam fuel storage terminals in 2011, with infrastructural improvements to consistently supply our customers with high-quality fuels.
More additive across Synergy grades of gasoline to help improve engine performance
New grade names to better differentiate product offerings
GUAM, Hagåtña - Mobil service stations in Guam are launching an improved petrol formulation with increased additive to help improve engine performance. While Synergy continues to be the family name for our fuels products, the new petrol will come with new grade names to help customers better differentiate the fuel offerings. The improved gasoline formulation will be available to all motorists in Guam beginning today.
Along with the new offering, the names of the gasoline grades will also be changed: Synergy Regular Unleaded will now be called Synergy Extra and Synergy Super Unleaded will now be called Synergy Supreme+.
President of Mobil Oil Guam Inc. Charles Ewart said: "ExxonMobil's scientists have developed an improved petrol formulation to provide a deeper clean that will help improve engine performance and responsiveness."
Mobil Oil Guam has been a member of the Guam community for more than 60 years and we are constantly working to innovate and provide a higher quality offering to our customers.
The latest launch is an example of Mobil Oil Guam working to better serve the community. Some notable accomplishments in the past five years include
- The successful completion of upgrades to 20 Mobil service stations, including canopy replacements, which have enhanced the overall customer experience at our stations.
- Completion of the Guam and Saipan terminal upgrades to ensure reliable supply of high quality fuels to our customers.
- The first petroleum company to contribute to the University of Guam's engineering program as part of the institution's 60th Anniversary Capital Campaign. The company continues to contribute towards the completion of the University of Guam's 21st Century campus.
- The successful launch of the Student Smiles Program for University of Guam and Guam Community College students that enables students to enjoy better fuel discounts at Mobil stations.
"We had invested to upgrade our service stations over the last few years, and we are now improving our fuel formulation. This improved gasoline is an example of how Mobil continually innovates to better serve the motorists and community in Guam," said Mr Ewart.