Take a close look at how Mobil Synergy fuels turn energy into motion.
Each piece of your engine needs to work with absolute precision. Learn how Mobil fuels are engineered at a molecular level to keep vital engine parts clean. Travel through an engine to see how our gasoline works to help keep your engine running smoothly.
Fuel injectors ❭
Helps keep fuel injectors clean.
- Each injection pulse mixes fuel with air.
- Dirty injectors can interfere with the mixing of the fuel with air.
- Our fuel helps keep these vital engine parts clean.
Intake valves ❭
Helps clean up intake valves and improve fuel economy
- Intake valves open at the precise moment the air/fuel mixture enters the cylinder.
- Synergy gasoline is engineered at the molecular level to help clean up this important engine part.
- Cleaner valves lead to smoother airflow and fuel mixture for good combustion.
Combustion chamber ❭
- This is one of the most vital parts of the engine.
- Everything must come together perfectly for good performance.
Molecular view ❭
Helps remove engine deposits.
- Synergy gasoline is designed on a molecular level to help clean your engine for better fuel economy and performance.
Exhaust valves ❭
Helps reduce your car's emissions.
- The exhaust valves are where combustion gases are discharged.
Disclaimer: Performance claims are compared to gasoline meeting minimum government standards. Actual benefits may vary depending on factors such as engine type, driving style, and gasoline previously used.